MGL maintains its own licensed staff at Kuwait entry points: air, sea and land. This ensures speedy and smooth clearance of freight/cargo by experienced professionals, well-familiar with the complex formalities of all import/export shipments.
Our services include
- In-house licensed customs clearance brokers
- Collection of documents from the airlines/shipping lines
- Legalization of original documents
- Customs duty calculations
- Process customs entry permits through various customs departments
- Customs inspection
- Retrieve cargo from Kuwaiti entry ports and delivery to your door step.
With comprehensive experience in the local market, we have established unparalleled relationships with local customs authorities and a reputation for professionalism and efficiency. Our in-house, licensed customs brokers are experts in handling customs requirements for all types of shipments including food, electronics, chemicals, furniture, industrial products, and much more.
For inbound freight, we can schedule the delivery of your shipments as per your requirements, using our own state-of-the-art fleet, fully equipped with tracking and reporting systems. We can also provide temporary storage of your shipments, as needed. The clearance process and customs requirements vary from country to country, and regulations are not consistent. Customs clearance brokers generally must be nationals of the country of entry. MGL provides the local knowledge and resources you need to get the job done.