Export / Import Consultancy
Consultancy Services on Import of Capital Goods, Samples/Prototypes, Used/Second Hand Equipments, Import for return after Exhibition/for Repair, Import/Export under various Schemes, IEC Code etc. The importing and exporting process can be a maze to those unfamiliar with the documentation, shipping procedures and various roles involved in the movement of goods from one country to another.
Even for the seasoned importer/exporter, doing it all alone can be a hassle. That’s why MGL provides consulting services for our clients.
Our import/export consultants have worked in every aspect of the business, and not only can we help advise importers and exporters, but we also provide customs brokerage and documentation services. A little advice can go a long way to help you get your international business up and running with fewer bumps in the road.
- Export and Import Business development.
- Widespread network of associates around the world
- Experience in export and import of all types of goods.
- Export import is done in complete compliance with regulatory norms
- Import export license, import-export policy, logistics, incentives, benefits, etc.
- Representation and liaison with DGFT, RBI and other ministries for all import-export licenses and other exim matters.